Monday 4 May 2015

michael morpurgo book review.

I have just finished the book Kaspar prince of cats by Michael Morpurgo. I like the fact that Michael Morpurgo is really descriptive (but not as descriptive as David Walliams my favorite author.)


Whats the story about? 

The story is about a boy called Johnny Trott - an orphan. He works a bell boy in the savoy hotel. He really wants to find his mum and thinks an extremely rich lady (a Russian Countess) who looks after Kaspar the Prince of Cats is his mum. Sadly she gets killed by a bus and Johnny Trott has to look after Kaspar. Then he makes friends with Lizziebeth.. The story follows the exciting adventures of Johnny, Lizziebeth and Kaspar have together.

Who are the main characters?
The main characters are Johnny Trott, Lizziebeth and Kaspar.



Why/why not I liked the book?
I liked it because it had bits about the sinking of the Titanic and I find the Titanic really interesting.


I am not going to tell you the best bits because that will spoil it for you.

Please give me ideas of what book to read next in the comments because I am looking for more books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment