Thursday 21 May 2015

liz earle halloween


In October I did a shoot for liz earle skincare for halloween and it has been posted on youtube here and the video is at the top of this page. It was definitely an unusual day for me.

 I went on the train to London with my dad, the studio was near a river in East London.


When I first got there I felt very nervous and scared but when I saw what they were going to do I felt excited and happy.



The studio was really plain, just plain white. There were cameras everywhere, it was really cool. There was a make-up artist that did the face paint and a lady that did the cleanse and polish to take the make-up off. It was a really good day. There were other children having it done, but with other halloween characters and they are on youtube too. All the people at the studio were really nice.


Have you done  any weird and wonderful adventures or just a fun day out?
Please tell me in the comments :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment