Sunday 21 August 2016

London part 2




Yay, on my way to the Roald Dahl experience (The Wondercrump )
I am so excited I wonder what it will be like. What is your favorite Roald Dahl book? Please tell me your answer in the comments. Mine is either The BFG or Danny Champion of the World.


It looks amazing even though it's not started yet.
Oooh I'm so excited.


This is the end of the Wondercrump experience. This is the wall of trumps!
I won't say what happened inside as they like to keep it secret and off social media so it doesn't spoil it for other people. These are the only bits we were allowed to show.
But what I can say is... it was splendiferous!!


This is the story title creator.
If you had to make a silly story title what would it be?
Please give me your answers in the comments.


This is a beautiful looking cafe it looks very old and cosy.
What do you think of the cafe?


This is a hot chocolate shop and they sell all things chocolate. The hot chocolate comes in lots of flavours too, like cinnamon or chilli.


 It takes them ages to make it, they carve lots of shreds to go on the top - dark, milk and white choc,  and then pile them on high..
This is them shredding the chocolate


This is what it looks like when it's finished:


Mmm it was delicious but I couldn't finish it all!
What do you think of it?


This is me with some lemonade on a bench chatting with my Dad, as you do. It's a place called Neals Yard which has lots of health food places and benches for a quiet break away from the hustle and bustle.



In Covent Garden they have a lovely indian restaurant called Masala Zone.
The ceiling is full of hanging puppets from India and the food is very nice and unusual.

Please feel free to answer my questions in the comments.
Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment