Sunday 25 January 2015

I love clothes!!

I love clothes! My parents have always let me choose.
I like comfy clothes, I think it's fun choosing different things and I like dressing up.
When I was very young I liked black and grey clothes, then I liked pink, now I like all sorts of things.
I wish I could buy Vogue magazine to read! I might save up, I've always wanted to buy it actually.

Last summer I got this pink hat from H&M: 

Recently I got these shoes from Mango. I like chunky shoes at the moment.

I wore them like this - lots of dots:

Last summer I wore these short Zara kids dungarees a lot. They were cool, comfy to play in and fun when I wore them together with lots of other stripey things. In that photo I'm at a festival:

I like putting toys in my hair, do you?

I love this sparkly jumper from Next and these leggings from H&M which have cats on them:

These pictures are from when I just turned seven. I liked specs and had lots of different coloured pairs:

 I think this picture looks a bit flashy but I'm actually very quiet. It just looks that way in this photo!:

I really like blues and purples together:


I also like princess dresses but I don't have photos of any at the moment.
Do you like clothes too? What sort of things do you like?

7 comments:

  1. I love your style and your blog. I personally have a terrible fashion sense and so I just stick to jeans and tops. Maybe I could get some tips from you. Oh and I think vogue has a website if you can't buy the magazine. Stella - irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Star Girl,

      Thank you for lovely comments. I loved your blog and will be visiting it a lot.

      My mum says everyone has their own style and clothes are only one way to show it. I sometimes get Vogue Kids, but the clothes are way to expensive.

      Delete
  2. Aw you look so cute in the last picture. Your blog is fantastic. Please post some comments on mine and follow if you want to-

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rukiya,

      Thank you for your lovely comment.

      I really liked your blog the drawing was amazing.

      Delete
  3. You have such a stylish style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine,

    Thank you for your lovely comment. What is your style?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comment! i follow you back! :)
    xoxo Nadine
    http://pradagirly55.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete