Sunday 2 November 2014

Billionaire Boy book review.

I've just finished Billionaire Boy by David Walliams and I thought I might review it.
This is a picture of David Walliams:



What's the story about?
The story is about a boy called Joe Spud. He has got a secret, that he is a billionaire boy. He keeps that secret because he doesn't want to be bullied and people only like him because of his money and he is trying to get a true friend.

This is Joe Spud:

Who are the main characters?
They are Joe Spud, Lauren, Bob and Joe Spud's Dad.

Why/why not I liked the book?
I like it because it is very entertaining and interesting for school children.

I don't want to tell you my favourite, funniest bit in case it spoils it for you. But there might be a clue in the word purple! 

You can find this book in your local book stores. 

Press HERE to link to the World of Walliams.  It is literally fun & games, info for schools, about David Walliams, news, books and what you can win. David Walliams is my favourite author.

If you read it what do you think of it? Please leave me comments to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment